Minnesota Gun Safety is the best way to earn your Firearm Safety Certificate
- Have a group of friends looking to get a better understanding of guns and becoming more comfortable with them? Then this group course is for you!
- Instructor will display the different parts of the handgun, variations of ammunition, and proper storage.
- Instructor will teach proper loading and unloading of handguns – this part could save your life!
- In depth coverage of transport, storage, and legally allowable use of a firearm.
- Particular attention will be paid to safe handling of guns and ammunition.
- This course is an approved course by the MN BCA and is a prerequisite.
- Range time included
This course is approximately 5 to 7 hours. Minimum requirement of 8 people in your group for class to be held. Class cost is $75. Please contact PSSI for more information.